
I am addicted to Project Runway. My husband was watching it one day, just flicking through channels...and now i can't wait for the next episode. I am not, however, a big fan of reality shows. Whos going to be the next superstar, model, criminal, loser?! I mean come on! Give it a rest. I can't help but feel that so much of it is staged anyway. But for now PR has my vote. Each season it takes me a little while to get used to the new contestants, and then it is as if i've always known them. The newest season is very interesting. I hated Christian...how stuck up and ignorant! As the episodes went on he has really proved himself and i think hes a great designer.
He's "Fierce!" But really....he has some talent. I love his quirky comments. "Im going to diiiieeee of barfness" "If i have to see another tube dress, i'll kill myself" Hes GREAT!
Chris is pretty decent too, but he wouldn't be here if it wasnt for Jack having to leave for a medical emergency, but he'd holding in there. This season didn't bring any people that i truely couldn't stand unline previous seasons. Good job.

No comments:
Post a Comment