This marks my first post on this site.
Blogging has become quite the thing these days, and i wanted to get in on it. I find myself searching for an image on google, say a croched blanket or an interesting art piece and before you know it, i've read through someones blog for the past month. Quite addicting i must admit.
I love how you can connect with people with the same interests and share things you might never have seen or thought of before.
So about myself.....I've been married for about 8 months and we have a 10 week old baby, Kate. I go to college and work very part time but iv found how much free time (well sort of free time) i have on my hands now. I've taken up crocheting and im really getting into that. I can't make much else but blankets but i still feel proud about that! I love art and iv grown up around it all my life. My mum is a great artist, visit her site here...www.highlandartltd.com. Her stuff is all around America and Scotland, where we are originally from.
Im in the process of burning a lot of cd's with kates pictures. Im trying to get them off the computer to free up some space. Its amazing how many pictures we take when we have a digital camera. There are no limits. I find myself taking tons of pictures daily!
Im off to feed a hungry baby..and mummy.
Chloe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment